No problem!!! Halloween costumes don't need to be as elaborate or expensive. The key in choosing a costume is to be clever and think outside of the box. Stay away from the traditional cookie-cutter costumes and venture into the ironic, play-on-words or satirical. And that is much easier anyway, right?
1. Flannel shirt 7 different ways
2. BuzzFeed's 51 cheap costumes
3. 70 costumes for women
4. Broadway themed costumes
5. Eyeliner, lipstick and colored hairspray is all you need
6. 40 worst Halloween costumes (language warning)
7. Illusion costumes
8. Wordplay costumes
9. British inspired costumes
10. Musical inspired costumes
11. Lazy girl ideas
And there you have it! Get creative and tell me what you decided to do for you 2014 Halloween costume.
And to see what I'm wearing for Halloween, follow my on Twitter and Instagram during my Halloween evening for real-time updates.